Monday 6 April 2009

Oh what a night!!


Just got back from a weekend in London and have to say that this show was the best show I have EVER seen. - http://www.jerseyboyslondon.com/ The fact that we probably had the best seat in the house did help. We were in LOGES 1 & 2 and these are the boxes that hang down from the dress circle just above the stage. I felt like 'her majesty' at a Royal Variety Performance - should have taken my tiara!!

Anyway three days away from crafting is too long and have had a little play today with my new octagons nestablilities and created this little card with frame. Image is Penny Black 'Delights' and paper is from Basic Grey two scoops collection. Stickles glitter is cotton candy. Plain card is bazzill ofcourse. Button and ribbon from stash. Gems are papermania.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so adorable... I love what you did with the ribbon and the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love how you've done the frame with the ribbon - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove it! Ribbon looks great used that way!

    ReplyDelete